I really cannot believe we are in the last full term of Year 4 already!
We have so many interesting topics to study this term and we are looking forward to teaching you. Please remember the importance of doing your homework, read regularly, learn your spellings and LEARN THOSE TIMES TABLES! The national test is in June, which is not that far away!
English: The Journey by Francesca Sanna – Narrative: Refugee and Recount: Diary
Manfish by Jennifer Berne – Narrative: Invention and Recount: Jacques Cousteau Biography
- Maths: Number: decimals, money, time, statistics, properties of shapes, position and direction
- RE: Discipleship and Judaism
- Geography: Why are jungles so wet and deserts so dry?
- History: What did the Vikings want?
- Science: Electricity and sound
- Spanish: Clothes and shopping; weather.
- Music: Samba and carnival; body and tuned percussion
- Art: 3-D art
- DT: Electricity and structure– using a circuit in a design
- Computing: Data logging; Repetition in shapes.